Human beings are made up of three components- body, mind and soul. Corresponding to these, there are three needs—health, knowledge and inner peace. Here at CLAP we not only help you to identify your needs but also help to cater to them. Health is physical need, knowledge is our psychological needs and inner peace is spiritual need when all three are present then there is harmony. Harmony is a very important aspect in our life which we help in delivering.
Yoga gives us relief from countless ailments at the physical level. The practice of the asna strengthens the body and creates a feeling of well being. From the psychological view point, yoga sharpens the intellect and aid in concentration; it steadies the emotions and encourages a caring for others.
This content is lockedLogin To Unlock The Content!
- The different activities conducted in leaf.
- Bokwa: It is an African dance where in letters are used as dance moves. This is a dance/workout form which not only improves your stamina but also is fun to indulge in. It includes activities wherein the systematic movements help to increase the mind and body coordination. This activity breaks the stereotype that all fitness workouts are difficult to do!
- Zumba: For a balanced lifestyle along with mental fitness, physical health is also very important. Here at clap we make sure you are provided with not only mental but also physical fitness. We promise you a very energetic workout swession wherein you shed those extra calories in just a few easy steps.
- Syybol: A perfect solution for all the Bollywood lovers out there. Syybol stands for ‘systematic bollywood dancing’ which promises to make everyone get grooving to those bollywood tunes by not compromising on the exercise element. Be sure to come and try this out where exercise feels like a party!
- CPY( Combat Pilates Yoga): A choreographed toning and relaxation class using a combination of techniques from Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi to increase muscle power, flexibility and mobility. This mixture of the three popular forms guarantees to make you fit, living and kicking.
- Yoga: The best remedy for the mind, body and soul. It is a type of exercise which performed through the balanced body and need to get control over diet, breathing, and physical postures. Associated with meditation, it ensures the relaxation of body. Here, at CLAP, we make sure yoga is very useful to control over mind and body as well as getting proper health of body and mind by reducing the stress and anxiety.
- Taekwondo: This martial art form is characterized by its emphasis on head-height kicks, jumping and spinning kicks, and fast kicking techniques To facilitate fast, turning kicks, taekwondo generally adopts stances that are narrower and hence less-stable than the broader, wide stances used by martial arts such as karate.
- Mixed martial arts: This is a kind of training which includes a variety of martial arts being taught and practiced. Various martial arts such as Boxing, Muay Thai, Judo, Roman wrestling etc)