Name of the facilitator: Rashmi bagri
Product description: Lego was started as a set of stackable, interlocking colourful plastic pieces that can be assembled and re-assembled in several infinite possibilities.
- Lego provides tools that develop lateral thinking in a fun environment
- It teaches kids to think in three dimensions
- It improves literacy as kids work with instructions
- It develops problem-solving, organization, and planning by construction
- It improves creativity
- It enhances communication and critical thinking
- It boosts kids motor development.
Sesonal workshops conducted